The vector Apodizing Phase Plate is a coronagraph that uses a multi-layered patterned liquid crystal device to produce an achromatic phase response that spans up to one order of magnitude. The picture above shows a prototype that was specced to operate from 500-900 nm.
- On-sky performance analysis of the vector apodizing phase plate coronagraph on MagAO/Clio2
- Performance characterization of a broadband vector Apodizing Phase Plate coronagraph
- The vector-APP: a broadband apodizing phase plate that yields complementary PSFs
- Direct characterization of young giant exoplanets at high spectral resolution by coupling SPHERE and CRIRES+
- Retrieving scattering clouds and disequilibrium chemistry in the atmosphere of HR 8799e